From 1 January 2020, sellers of ASOPrime will not be able to sell their products in all India. But will be able to sell in their city.
This decision is taken because ..
This will benefit both sellers and customers.
01 This allows the seller to open the packing of the product to the customer, so that there will be no fraud with the customer.
02. The seller can deliver the product to the customer in his city within 24 hours.
03. Within 3 - 4 days, the mood of the customers changes on cash on delivery and the product returns increase. Due to which the damage of sellers is high.
05. This will cause less competition among the sellers. There will be no market hijack by top sellers.
06. In the future, manufacturers will be able to sell products in wholesale to ASOPrime sellers directly from the factory.
07. Due to reduction in delivery and packing expenses, customers will be able to sell cheaply.
08. Small sellers who are buying from their own state will get the benefit of GST exemption as per the government exemption.